Fonda/Kerry photo a fake
Ray Fischer
2004-03-05 06:57:44 UTC
Again and again we see right-wing bigots reorting to all manner of
sleazy lies. First it was the bullshit claim of an affair. Now
this.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/politics/kerry2.asp
--------------
Claim: Ê Photograph shows Senator John Kerry and Jane Fonda sharing a
speaker's platform at an anti-war rally.

Was this ONE faked photo signed by somebody? Or is it YOUR bigotry to assume
it was by some 'right wing' nut?

Consider: who benefits from the easy exposure and wide publicity of this
fake?

There ARE genuine photographs of Kerry and Fonda in the same crowd at
anti-war (pro-Hanoi-victory) rallies, and they COULD be embarrassing.

Now the left-wing crowd has an excuse to discredit ALL such genuine
photographs by sneering, 'Oh, remember that FAKE Kerry-Fonda photo...?"

Cui bono, as the Roman jurists used to say. "To whose benefit?"

If only the national media that had been so responsible and cautious about
the Drudge claim -- which nobody else to my knowledge picked up on and ran
with -- would act as well with the sleazy michaelmoorean nonsense over
Bush's honorable and legal and courageous National Guard service.
Post by James Oberg
Was this ONE faked photo signed by somebody? Or is it YOUR bigotry to assume
it was by some 'right wing' nut?
It is his right wing bigotry.

Here is more examples of his bigotry.

Many conservatives are scared of computers because they think they're
immoral.

He's a right-wing conservative and thus is incapable of accepting any
responsibility for his actions. He blames everybody else instead.

Post by James Oberg
And selfish.
Ray Responds:
Which makes him a good Republican conservative.

Oct. 26, 2003

And so the right-wing moron ignores all the facts, declares victory,
and reinserts his head up his ass. A triumph of propaganda over truth

Oct. 26, 2003

And so the right-wing fanatic lies outright in order to rationalize
his hatred.

Oct. 31 2003

You're a stupid, right-wing, bigot.

Date: 1997/07/16

Looks like you're another stupid right-wing bigot.

Like most right-wing conservatives you spend all your
time trying to blame others.

Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2003 21:15:24 GMT

Step one (better): Refuse to give the Republican part ANY support

As is typical of extreme conservatives they are outraged when they are
told to treat people equally. They consider it their god-given right
to hate whatever people they like and excoriate anybody who dares to
stand up to their hatred.

Who do you think keeps trying to regulate abortion? Who do
you think keeps calling for forced school prayer? Who keeps pushing
for censorship? The Republican right.

Pro-gun is a conservative Republican issue.

Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 18:33:02 GMT

You prove the theory that one has
to be stupid and ignorant in order to be a conservative Republican.

Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 06:37:02 GMT

It seems that in order to be a conservative Republican you
first have to be stupid.

Date: Sat, 12 Nov 1994 10:51:48 GMT

The right-wing Republican extremists want to force
everyone in school to put up with state-chosen public prayers.

Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 05:17:23 GMT

Yeah, we all know that the right-wing conservatives CANNOT tolerate
anything which challenges their religion.

Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 00:40:14 GMT

Of course, like most right-wing morons you're utterly incapable of
being responsible for what you want. You want to spend hundreds of
billions of dollars "liberating" other countries but you want somebody
else to pay for it.

Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 18:56:50 GMT

Like a good Republican you want to take the money from somebody else.

Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 19:53:48 GMT

Like the repeated attempts by Republicans to force everybody to
become conservative Christians.

Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2003 01:00:44 GMT

What's the conservative whining about this time? Blacks being allowed
to go to school with whites? Mixed-race marriages? Women getting to
vote?

Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2003 01:12:19 GMT

The usual right-wing hatred and bigotry.

Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2003 03:15:05 GMT

What a good little Nazi.

Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 10:19:45 GMT

And so the right-wing moron resorts to outright lying.

Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 03:48:09 GMT

"Republicans promote higher taxes."

Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 03:52:52 GMT

"Right-wing double-speak."

Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 03:54:28 GMT

"So obviously you're a liar. You make claims that you cannot support
and which obviously don't relate to reality.

In other words, you're a typical right-wing Republican."

Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 07:19:48 GMT

"Must have been a Republican. Nobody else at a law school could be
that stupid."

Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 03:26:00 GMT

"Another borrow-and-spend Republican."

Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 03:59:02 GMT

"If you are an example of a "real" Republicans then I am being
far, far too kind in my criticisms."

Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 06:21:24 GMT

"Another right-wing whiner who thinks he shouldn't have to pay for
the services he gets."

Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 06:35:39 GMT

"Typical right-wing bigot."

Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 06:36:57 GMT

"All you have is the usual right-wing lies."

Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 05:53:43 GMT

"See the seething hatred and venom that so often typifies the
right-wing fanatic. They are ever eager to kill people that
they do not like."

Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 07:19:08 GMT

So you lie about what people write in order to demonstrate the
lack of morals that typifies you right-wing bigots.

Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 07:29:53 GMT

Typical right-wing bigot, always whining about Clinton.

Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 18:46:19 GMT

Typical borrow-and-spend republican.

Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 06:24:18 GMT

Only right-wing idiots think that's the truth.

Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 06:30:11 GMT

And, like a typical republican, you're too stupid to realize it.

From: ***@bolt.sonic.net (Ray Fischer)
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 04:42:32 GMT

I think you are a right-wing moron.

From: ***@bolt.sonic.net (Ray Fischer)
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 15:04:00 GMT

Again and again I see that being Republican seems to mean letting
others do your thinking for you.

From: ***@bolt.sonic.net (Ray Fischer)
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 05:08:11 GMT

Typical response from a right-wing bigot

From: ***@bolt.sonic.net (Ray Fischer)
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 04:59:12 GMT

Right-wing fanaticism is all about bigotry and hate.

From: ***@bolt.sonic.net (Ray Fischer)
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 06:20:36 GMT

Republicans have cut benefits for soldiers, shipped several hundred
thousand overseas, killed hundreds of American soldiers, and made
enemies the world over.

From: ***@bolt.sonic.net (Ray Fischer)
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 06:18:11 GMT

People who vote Republican are stupid.
Ray Fischer
2004-03-05 18:40:17 UTC
Post by James Oberg
Was this ONE faked photo signed by somebody? Or is it YOUR bigotry to assume
it was by some 'right wing' nut?
I made no claim about it being faked by "some 'right wing' nut".

Learn to read.
Post by James Oberg
Consider: who benefits from the easy exposure and wide publicity of this
fake?
Right-wing fanatics.
Post by James Oberg
There ARE genuine photographs of Kerry and Fonda in the same crowd at
anti-war (pro-Hanoi-victory) rallies, and they COULD be embarrassing.
Guilt by association is sleazy bigotry.
Post by James Oberg
Now the left-wing crowd has an excuse to discredit ALL such genuine
photographs by sneering, 'Oh, remember that FAKE Kerry-Fonda photo...?"
You're missing the point.

Right-wing fanatics keep ratcheting down their credibility. It's all
about hate and bigotry. Meanwhile we keep seeing evidence that the
Bush administration lied repeatedly to the Aemrican people. About
Iraq, about WMD, about links to terrorists, about tax cuts, about
damn near everything.
Post by James Oberg
Cui bono, as the Roman jurists used to say. "To whose benefit?"
If only the national media that had been so responsible and cautious about
the Drudge claim -- which nobody else to my knowledge picked up on and ran
with -- would act as well with the sleazy michaelmoorean nonsense over
Bush's honorable and legal and courageous National Guard service.
ROFL! "Courageous"?!? Sitting on his ass and not even bothering to
show up?? Training to fly around,, safely in the US, while others
are dying in Vietnam?!?

LOL!
--
Ray Fischer
***@sonic.net
James Oberg
2004-03-05 19:24:25 UTC
Post by Ray Fischer
ROFL! "Courageous"?!? Sitting on his ass and not even bothering to
show up?? Training to fly around,, safely in the US, while others
are dying in Vietnam?!?
Flying night interceptor missions isn't sitting on anyone's ass, and I'm
from that generation, I have my lists of those friends who died in 'Nam and
those who died while on guard elsewhere -- and there are lots of pilots on
that list, especially Air National Guard pilots.
Enkidu
2004-03-05 19:45:46 UTC
Post by James Oberg
Post by Ray Fischer
ROFL! "Courageous"?!? Sitting on his ass and not even bothering to
show up?? Training to fly around,, safely in the US, while others
are dying in Vietnam?!?
Flying night interceptor missions isn't sitting on anyone's ass, and I'm
from that generation, I have my lists of those friends who died in 'Nam and
those who died while on guard elsewhere -- and there are lots of pilots on
that list, especially Air National Guard pilots.
I grew up on Navy bases. My father was a Corpsman with the Marines in
Viet Nam. Of my father's friends, many died in Viet Nam. None died in
any other military-related activity.

I'm not saying that there aren't training accidents, or that men killed
in them aren't preforming honorable service at the time of their deaths.
But I doubt the odds of dieing in the US were 1% of the odds of dieing
in Veit Nam during that period. Some 57,000 dead in Viet Nam. How many
here?
--
Enkidu
AA# 2165

"Suppose we've chosen the wrong god. Every time we
go to church we're just making him madder and madder."
--Homer Simpson
Ray Fischer
2004-03-06 06:50:04 UTC
Post by James Oberg
Post by Ray Fischer
ROFL! "Courageous"?!? Sitting on his ass and not even bothering to
show up?? Training to fly around,, safely in the US, while others
are dying in Vietnam?!?
Flying night interceptor missions isn't sitting on anyone's ass,
Yeah, it's a thrill that people would pay thousands of dollars for.

I wonder why Bush didn't even bother to show up.
--
Ray Fischer
***@sonic.net
Snubis
2004-03-05 12:59:41 UTC
Post by Ray Fischer
Again and again we see right-wing bigots reorting to all manner of
sleazy lies. First it was the bullshit claim of an affair. Now
this.
http://www.snopes.com/photos/politics/kerry2.asp
Prove a "right wing bigot" made that photo.
€
Tempest
2004-03-06 01:15:29 UTC
Post by Snubis
Post by Ray Fischer
Again and again we see right-wing bigots reorting to all manner of
sleazy lies. First it was the bullshit claim of an affair. Now
this.
http://www.snopes.com/photos/politics/kerry2.asp
Prove a "right wing bigot" made that photo.
Right, a Liberal made it.

Dumbass.
--
"The tyranny of a prince is not so dangerous to the public welfare as
the apathy of a citizen in a democracy."
- Baron de Montesquieu, 1748
billy
Post by billy
Post by Ray Fischer
Again and again we see right-wing bigots reorting to all manner of
sleazy lies. First it was the bullshit claim of an affair. Now
this.
http://www.snopes.com/photos/politics/kerry2.asp
--------------
Claim: Ê Photograph shows Senator John Kerry and Jane Fonda sharing a
speaker's platform at an anti-war rally.
Here is one that is not a fake
http://www.washtimes.com/national/20040211-123002-8027r.htm
Photo of Kerry with Fonda (?)
He doesn't look like he's with her to me. He's at least 30 feet in the
background.
She stated on TV last week that she's never even shaken his hand.
I do not know why that scares you soooo much.
Americans have THE RIGHT TO ASSEMBLE and protest.
Loose Cannon
2004-03-05 23:36:24 UTC
Post by Kookie Kampbell of Kanada (KKK)
Photo of Kerry with Fonda (?)
He doesn't look like he's with her to me. He's at least 30 feet in the
background.
She stated on TV last week that she's never even shaken his hand.
I do not know why that scares you soooo much.
Americans have THE RIGHT TO ASSEMBLE and protest.
What makes you think its an anti-war rally. Jane Fonda was a known
*slut* and that Kerry seems like a half a fag.He's probably just
waiting his turn to poke her in the ass.

"He who lay down with dog, wake up with fleas" - Herman Munster
Ugly Bob
2004-03-06 02:07:17 UTC
Post by Loose Cannon
Post by Kookie Kampbell of Kanada (KKK)
Photo of Kerry with Fonda (?)
He doesn't look like he's with her to me. He's at least 30 feet in the
background.
She stated on TV last week that she's never even shaken his hand.
I do not know why that scares you soooo much.
Americans have THE RIGHT TO ASSEMBLE and protest.
What makes you think its an anti-war rally. Jane Fonda was a known
*slut* and that Kerry seems like a half a fag.
A highly decorated fag with the Bronze Star, the Silver Star, and
three Purple Hearts.
Post by Loose Cannon
He's probably just
waiting his turn to poke her in the ass.
I'd poke her. Once, at least...
yang AthD (h.c)
2004-03-07 10:20:48 UTC
Post by Ugly Bob
Post by Loose Cannon
Post by Kookie Kampbell of Kanada (KKK)
Photo of Kerry with Fonda (?)
He doesn't look like he's with her to me. He's at least 30 feet in the
background.
She stated on TV last week that she's never even shaken his hand.
I do not know why that scares you soooo much.
Americans have THE RIGHT TO ASSEMBLE and protest.
What makes you think its an anti-war rally. Jane Fonda was a known
*slut* and that Kerry seems like a half a fag.
A highly decorated fag with the Bronze Star, the Silver Star, and
three Purple Hearts.
On the other hand, GaWolB is highly decorated with a drunk driving merit
badge, a failed business merit badge, and a WMD lie merit badge. And a poser
"mission accomplished" flight suit.
*
2004-03-07 19:18:20 UTC
On Sun, 7 Mar 2004 02:20:48 -0800, "yang AthD \(h.c\)"
Post by yang AthD (h.c)
Post by Ugly Bob
Post by Loose Cannon
Post by Kookie Kampbell of Kanada (KKK)
background.
She stated on TV last week that she's never even shaken his hand.
I do not know why that scares you soooo much.
Americans have THE RIGHT TO ASSEMBLE and protest.
What makes you think its an anti-war rally. Jane Fonda was a known
*slut* and that Kerry seems like a half a fag.
A highly decorated fag with the Bronze Star, the Silver Star, and
three Purple Hearts.
On the other hand, GaWolB is highly decorated with a drunk driving merit
badge, a failed business merit badge, and a WMD lie merit badge. And a poser
"mission accomplished" flight suit.
GaWolB would be our beloved George W. Bush. The SAME guy who lied about his
prior knowledge of 9-11.

--sexkitten--
2004-03-06 00:01:03 UTC
Post by billy
Post by Ray Fischer
Again and again we see right-wing bigots reorting to all manner of
sleazy lies. First it was the bullshit claim of an affair. Now
this.
http://www.snopes.com/photos/politics/kerry2.asp
--------------
Claim: Ê Photograph shows Senator John Kerry and Jane Fonda sharing a
speaker's platform at an anti-war rally.
Here is one that is not a fake
http://www.washtimes.com/national/20040211-123002-8027r.htm
Photo of Kerry with Fonda (?)
He doesn't look like he's with her to me. He's at least 30 feet in the
background.
She stated on TV last week that she's never even shaken his hand.
I do not know why that scares you soooo much.
Americans have THE RIGHT TO ASSEMBLE and protest.
Kerry in particular has more right than others to be protesting since he
was actually *in VietNam*, unlike Bush who managed to hide from it.
Funny which one is pro- war.
Mike Walton
2004-03-06 04:23:24 UTC
Investigator, David Sween exposes biased judge. No wonder the
Prosecution rejected a reasonable judge, to give this idiot the
opportunity to pervert justice.

Date: 2004-03-03 21:27:13
David Sween wrote:

Why does Judge Delucchi contradict himself? In his own words, "I'm
persuaded the dog tracking in and around Modesto can't be
corroborated'' said Delucchi. "You can't cross-examine the dog."

Delucchi, however, ruled that prosecutors will be able to present a
separate piece of dog-tracking evidence that places Laci Peterson's
scent at the very pier where her husband said he left for an afternoon
of fishing on the day she went missing. The jury will hear testimony
from an expert dog handler whose Labrador retriever Trimble followed
Laci Peterson's scent from the parking lot of the Berkeley Marina to
the edge of the pier.

Court precedent requires corroboration of any dog-tracking evidence,
Delucchi said, and called the marina evidence admissible because Scott
Peterson admitted going to the marina, and Laci Peterson and her fetus
washed ashore 2 1/2 miles from the marina four months later. What does
that have to do with the need to follow Laci's scent?

Where is the corroboration? Did anybody see Laci at the Marina? Is
Judge Delucci going to cross-examine the dog? This judge does not make
any sense. First and foremost, the crap that Delucci has chosen to
call evidence is straight out of the National Enquirer, and this is
the direct quote: "And Trimble, another Lab tracking dog, produced the
most compelling evidence against Scott. He showed that Scott left his
warehouse in his truck, headed for the Berkeley Marina, and the dog
picked up Laci's scent – at the marina!"

Is Judge Delucchi going to cross-examine the dog?

Moreover, Delucchi has selectively excluded dog tracking evidence
because Modesto police detective Al Brocchini called off a search even
though a bloodhound named Merlin appeared to be following Laci
Peterson's scent, and that is not justifiable.

Where is the corroboration? Who saw Laci at the marina? Eyewitnesses
corroborated the fact that Scott was at the marina, alone. This is
extremely bizarre and presumptuous corroboration -like denying Merlin
the tracking dog, the opportunity to follow Laci Peterson's scent.
Delucchi's peculiar obsession to dismiss the fact that nobody saw Laci
at the marina, not to mention the fact that she was witnessed walking
her dog on December 24th, clearly indicates that the so called,
"corroborated" dog-tracking evidence is nothing more than the bizarre
theory that the National Enquirer publicized. That is not even what
you call evidence, let alone, corroborated evidence.

http://www.geocities.com/botenth/national.htm
tsarkon
2004-03-06 04:30:55 UTC
These traitors are despicable. They lie, they cheat and they whine.
Guess what America haters we're gonna win again!
osprey
2004-03-06 07:07:43 UTC
Post by billy
Post by Ray Fischer
[...]
No one is questioning his service. What people are questioning are
his intentions now. You do realize that at one point in time Kerry
wanted to turn our military over to the United Nations. That should
be a MAJOR concern for anyone.
Another concern is Kerry is too soft on terrorism and he flip flops
WAY too much. That is a sign of a weak leader who can't make a
decision. A strong leader is one who can make a decision and stand by
his or her decision. Kerry doesn't act like that. That can cost
lives, especially when it comes to giving orders as a commander in
chief.
What concerns me most though is his wanting to turn our military over
to the U.N. Our military should stay under the control of our own
government.
Regarding Bush, I know another president who ran off and protested as
well. He never served. In fact, he went to another country and
protested against the U.S.. He also wrote a letter saying he loathed
the military.
Bush didn't serve in combat either. Like many kids with fathers in
powerful positions he got a free ride. His father on the other hand
did serve and was even shot down.
Ray Fischer
2004-03-06 07:10:33 UTC
Post by osprey
Post by --sexkitten--
Kerry in particular has more right than others to be protesting since he
was actually *in VietNam*, unlike Bush who managed to hide from it.
Funny which one is pro- war.
No one is questioning his service.
Except maybe you.
Post by osprey
What people are questioning are
his intentions now. You do realize that at one point in time Kerry
wanted to turn our military over to the United Nations.
Heishman is a flat-out LIAR. Typical of right-wing bigots he thinks
that any slander, lie, or crime committed is justified if it's against
a "liberal".
Post by osprey
Another concern is Kerry is too soft on terrorism
Heishman wants to see the US kill tens of millions of innocent people
in order to "protect" the US.
Post by osprey
That is a sign of a weak leader who can't make a
decision.
It's a sign of an irrational fanatic who cannot admit that he's wrong.
--
Ray Fischer
***@sonic.net
Michael
2004-03-06 02:18:56 UTC
Post by Kookie Kampbell of Kanada (KKK)
Photo of Kerry with Fonda (?)
He doesn't look like he's with her to me. He's at least 30 feet in the
background.
She stated on TV last week that she's never even shaken his hand.
I do not know why that scares you soooo much.
Americans have THE RIGHT TO ASSEMBLE and protest.
Plus, that photo was taken a long time before she even thoght about going to
Viet Nam. Big deal. Proves nothing.
David Barnes
2004-03-06 02:48:25 UTC
Post by Michael
Post by Kookie Kampbell of Kanada (KKK)
Photo of Kerry with Fonda (?)
He doesn't look like he's with her to me. He's at least 30 feet in the
background.
She stated on TV last week that she's never even shaken his hand.
I do not know why that scares you soooo much.
Americans have THE RIGHT TO ASSEMBLE and protest.
Plus, that photo was taken a long time before she even thoght about going to
Viet Nam. Big deal. Proves nothing.
Here is a good photo:

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB82/

I like this one, too.